If you already have in-house or purchased lists, Partners Marketing can help ensure that your data is as rich as possible, that you can use it across multiple channels and that it's clean and cost-efficient to use.
Database Development and Management
Partners Marketing can cost-effectively assist with further development and ongoing management of your data, turning a customer list into a powerful multi-channel marketing database. Naturally, this also includes full merge-purge, data hygiene and other processing standards.
Modeling and Segmentation
Gain insight into which customers represent the best opportunity for your marketing investment, and which strategies are most likely to be effective. Partners Marketing can develop models to predict customer value and segment audiences.
Work with Partners Marketing to develop:
• Name collection studies to determine which original sources, such as search, co-registration, offline and others, provide best ways to reach your prospects
• Customer and prospect segmentation based on demographic, psychographic, geographic and purchase behavior data
• Trigger programs based on segmentation analysis
• Match-back couponing analysis that employs sophisticated PIN codes for redemption tracking
• Retail co-marketing analysis that blends collaborative databases between the retailer and product manufacturer
• And much more, including a wide array of modeling solutions from a simple profile analysis to much more complex regression modeling
Data Quality Audits, Acquisition and Enhancement
Identify the condition of your data, then append, repair or enhance as needed to meet your campaign objectives. Partners Marketing will assess and improve duplication, cleanliness and deliverability, optimize for the U.S. Postal Service and perform any other enhancements you require.
Data Append and Enhancement
Improve the value, accuracy and targeting capabilities of your customer database by adding elements such as email addresses and mobile phone numbers, or overlaying insight gleaned by Partners Marketing's extensive experience. Find out:
• What characteristics define your best customer
• How life stages affect purchasing habits
• Which customers are profitable—and which are not
• Where to find prospects that have best-customer characteristics
Under Development: Precious Angels Name Removal Service
Before any messaging is released, our Precious Angels service will verify that you are not including records of families who have suffered a loss.